New London Silver Service Program
us patent viagra montaigne essays online text dissertation binding tyne and wear come funziona il viagra yahoo essays on persuasion by jane austen essay about failure https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/best-custom-writing-services/26/ enter site https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/assignment-writing-service/27/ follow url thesis statement generator analytical essay watch non perscription levitra online http://www.danhostel.org/papers/resource-writing/11/ best assignment help https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/cover-letter-internship-experience/47/ website to proofread essays for free how do i add a mail account to my iphone 6s resume help san antonio generic cialis english essays for students of secondary see https://rainierfruit.com/buying-viagra-online-guide/ go here esl thesis writer sites online http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/junior-achievement-essayv/21/ essay writing about my pet dog http://mcorchestra.org/3447-do-my-assignments/ term papre sample paper in apa format custom university essay ghostwriter services for school Interested NLHS students must complete 400 hours of service during four years of high school, starting after the last day of eighth grade to receive the Silver Service Honor Cord on Senior Awards Night, to be worn at graduation. Hours must be completed as established below. Volunteers may not receive payment or course credit for service hours. Volunteers will document all work and will get the signature of the supervising adult on the documentation. Service may include, but is not limited to:
- Hospital volunteer
- Performances for the community (outside of NLHS)
- Volunteering at preschools or daycare outside of your home
- Volunteer coaching or refereeing
- Peer tutoring
- Teacher’s aide
- Volunteer work at Care Center, County Home, Food or Clothing “Bank”
- Yard work for area citizens who aren’t able to
- Helping shut-ins (reading, housework, writing letters, etc.)
- Humane Society
- Area festivals (such as Old Threshers, New London Fall Festival, Holiday Stroll, etc.)
- Volunteering for church (teaching, helping, watching the nursery, etc.)
- Volunteering at the Dover Museum
- If you are unsure whether or not a particular activity qualifies for the program, see the guidance counselor before completing service work!
- Partial credit will be given for hours completed through organizations such as Scouts or 4-H.
- All hours cannot be from the same activity or service. We encourage you to volunteer in a variety of settings and activities
- Complete Community Service sheets may be turned in to the Counselor’s Office File System at any time. Extra sheets will also be available there. Please return completed sheets in a timely manner (for example, don’t turn all in on the last day). Deadline for recording Senior service hours is April 30 of the graduating year.
- Updates will be given around the end of the first and second semesters to help you keep track of the total number of hours you have.